Sabtu, 25 Oktober 2014

My Second Life

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I see this road everyday. All things that happened, crowded, cars, motorcycles, klaxons, and so many of them. I feel like I’m isolated in unknown place, blocked with invisible walls. But, well this is my life now. This place is famous for me, cause you know I never left this place, but i still don’t know a whole things about them. What is this place? When I see at the left side, it seems like, I do really know what happened in there. But, when I see the right side, seems like there’re so many things wait for me, that can change the image from this place, as a new city, as the place that I always dreaming to be someday.

Have been here for two months, I ask once again, where am I? if I look surround me, nothing change, as I look up the skies I see the same dark night skies with some twinkle little stars and one circle moon. Just like bring my home here but mom and dad are going somewhere. But, when I spread my vision beyond my reach, I feel lost, to be in unknown place just by my self, but this all about what I want, finding something new and I start it from this city. My second city. My second home, but I believe, I always have ‘home’, my home sweet home.


So, here I am, in the West of Java. The city of love, Bandung.  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar